Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Best Work?

Its really hard for me to say what is my best work... mainly due to two reasons

  • I don't value my work, unless theirs some purpose or project that needs it theirs no reason to save it after its done. Art is a blast! I enjoy the process but see little value in the result from a art appreciation point of view.
  • I don't like to consider a work my "best" because that means that I have reached my maximum potential, I believe I wont ever get a best piece of work due to constant improvements and advancement.
That being said, I will put down my more recent Photoshop digital paintings to keep this post a little interesting. I would say my biggest achievement (not necessarily art, but is related to digital media) is starting my own video game development company. Although my technical specialty is in animation and art rather than programming, I planned since high school to make this dream come to fruition. By networking with programmers and artists, I was able to convince people to work together on larger projects. Currently we have released a project with Firestorm Studios the game Abaddon Retribution, working on a PC game for Steam along with a free online website game, looking for investors to advance our current large PC game project. and designed 2 logos for foreign companies in Asia. 





Although this isn't much accomplishment wise, its a start. I consider it as a personal achievement since it was challenge because normally I am a introvert that is afraid to take risks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment